Following the September death of a young boy in St. Bernard Parish, La. from a brain-eating amoeba found in household water, state officials have confirmed the same amoeba has been found in a northern Louisiana parish's water. The amoeba, called Naegleria fowleri, which proves deadly if water is ingested through the nose, has also been identified in recent weeks in Florida, Mississippi and Arkansas.
The findings have some worried the deadly amoeba could turn up in even more faucets.
Click "source" to read more.